Sunday 11 November 2012

Indian and 'Indianity'

"We will always remain 'INDIANS', No matter where we are and what we are doing."

INDIA.
A word which is enough to hold the largest cultural hub, a land with 33 million gods and goddesses, technically pretty advanced, Spiritually at the top and Yes, A land with people of a different type in short 'INDIANS'.

We might be the richest of the tycoons or the poorest of the clans but at the end we have big hearts and REAL big hearts and yes a vast amount of what I call 'INDIANITY".

Today, I noticed wherever we are, whoever we are with and whatever we do. We never forget our cultures or traditions. Its like culture, tradition and religiousness flows in our blood and (Yes, Yes!) It arises most times. We celebrate every single little thing however broke we are or however bad in health we are.

We never forget what we are and where we belong to even if we stay in a foreign land for most of our life, We never do. The more we feel that we are forgetting our culture, The more we get closer to it and Yes, in a way we get each and every person around closer and closer to our culture and tradition.

#Personal Experience

I am here in Hyderabad. Well, I thought I would just pass away Diwali here at my hostel room because I don't have my family here. And here I was very wrong.
Well, Around me are people like me away from home, away from their loved and dear ones and with lots of 'INDIANITY' in their hearts, minds and souls.
They make my Diwali so very worthwhile even when I am not at home far away in some different land.
We all are a group and we are in a way helping each other to be happy even if we are not with our families.
We are trying to me a family with totally different people and I am sure we are successful in it.

Proud to be an 'INDIAN'.

Here a Special thanks to:
Swetha, Pritish, Rohit, Soumya and Pal bhaiyya
For giving me a home away from home (As you guys know, So 'homesick' I am these days),
For making the festival feel like one,
For giving me a family away from one,
For being with me.

Thanks each one of you and a very very Happy Diwali.


And To you to my readers
"A VERY HAPPY DIWALI!
KEEP SMILING :)".



No comments:

Post a Comment