Saturday 22 September 2012

Blogging at last..!

My mind is a glass full of overflowing chaos. 
Its a bowl full of life miseries and smiles.

Each day I feel like sharing my experiences, but never found a way.
So, It's 'Blogging at last'.
I start with myself.
Simple girl, goes by a share rickshaw to college each day, travel around 10 kms with completely new people each day because of them I have a new story in mind each day, Thanks a lot to all these strangers, they make me realize life is both a sorrow and smile and mostly it is smile in sorrow.
College a place to meditate (sleep at times..;)). College a place to live life to fullest with full on entertainment and drama (well! I am the drama queen. Everyone knows that). I love drama in life. Lots of drama. it makes life worth calling life. So, Back to college, A place to work (rarely), a place to eat (since 10 am to 5 pm, LOL!). College: A place I wish I could sleep also (I don't hope the concerned authorities to take action . lol!).
On the way back I listen songs and YES, make stories.
Come back tired, roam about, chill about with my friends and the special one. Fun. You think it is. WELL! It is most of the times.
I miss home a lot and I am a cry baby.
I dream, dream a lot (not that I don't work hard to bring them reality, but some of them are impossible..;))
I believe in falling in love, I believe in second chances.
I believe smile is the best gift you can give to anyone.
I believe writing flushes your mind to start afresh each time.
I believe in making notes (I keep forgetting things.:))
I believe in angels and demons.
I love being me (at times, I hate that and its a genuine truth)
I am me.
Done!


Then, I have been planning to start blogging since centuries..
FINALLY! I m doing that.
Blogging at last.
Welcome to my world.
A world full of joy and tears.
A world full of dreams and hopes.
A world full of music and silence.
A world of me and you.
Thanks for being a part of it.
:)

2 comments: