Wednesday 26 September 2012

The Little School Girl


"Aaj fir sheher ki iss chehal-pehal me,
Ek anjaana sa chehra kho dia.
Aaj fir sheher ki iss chehal-pehal me,
Ek anjaane se pal me jee lia.
Aaj fir."

These lines struck me hard when I was on my way to Abids with someone to get this laptop of mine (crashed! It was). 

We live in a round world, each face we see times and times. But, a few faces touch us and yes, we are so easily able to find the story behind it. Some faces tell you no stories but leave an impact to our hearts.
One such day for me was today, The 26th September 2012.
Innocence we believe is lost, lost to the world of we don't know.
But found three genuine faces full of innocence.
Those were I remember and would always remember faces of three little kids coming back from school, they might be. They had no tensions, no stress and no worries, Apparently, this is the main reason why little kids are so beautiful.

Wearing school dresses, tiny black shoes having their little tiffins on their laps and water bottles hung to thei necks were kids, three of them, A girl and two little guys. World is so different for them, No one is bad for them, Everything is good and only good is existent in their worlds.
She (The little girl) was peeping out of the auto driven by a Muslim man (See, here the difference in our way of seeing. We see as Hindus and Muslims and kids don't, Each and all are one for them).

She made a certain bond, a certain connection with us when we passed a little smile to her and she couldn't keep her eyes of us and it was the same at our side. It was touching and an awesome feeling as long as we could see her and I think it was the same for her.
She was waiving to us, smiling at us, looking at us with those big innocent eyes of her and this continued as long as our autos took diferrent directions. She lost us and so did we. 
'Another face lost in the hustle and bustle of this great city'.

I don't know if I'd ever see that little one again. Yet, the world is little and round but still I can make out that she'd be a grown up the next I see her and apparently that innocence will be lost again. Lost again, to this great city and its little stories.


"Woh nanhe nanhe se haatho wali,
Woh badi badi aankho wali ne jaane kya aaj mujhpe jadoo sa kar dia,
Keh nahi sakti ki wo pal kya tha ki jub humari nazre takrayi,
Par un badi badi aankho wali naa jaane mujhse kya kya keh diya.
Keh gayi woh mujhse ki tum akele nahi muskura rahi ho,
Tum akele nahi jee rahi ho, Main bhi hun tumsi,
Dhundh rahi hu tumsa ek astitva.
Khush hun main bhi tumsi aur sada rahungi.
Tumhara kuch ata pata nahi mujhe,
Kho jaogi tum do pal me fir iss shehar ki chahal-pahal me,
Par jeevan me ek baar meri iss muskaan ke baare me soch ke khud muskura lena,
Har mushkil ko paar kar jaana tum,
Yeh do pal ki mulaakaat hai, Iske saal tum bana lena.
Mujhe yaad rakhna tum, Mujhe yaad rakhna." 


'Some moments in life, If last longer loose their charm, their beauty and their essence' Someone has so rightly said this and this was one such moment of my life. I wish I could keep it longer but don't want to loose its significance, So a few moments I encaptured in my heart forever. Offcourse, I couldn't just keep it properly in words but today I am satisfied.

And, yes I m smiling little girl.
Thank you! Little angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment